A juicer is a machine used to extract juice from vegetables, herbs and fruits. Most juicers are manually operated, but others are electrified. There are best juicers machines that can function as afood processor.
Juicers are many types depending on how the operate. The most common ones are:
Centrifugal juicer which works in a spin motion and very efficient for people making juice for themselves.
Masticating/slow juicer which uses a slow rotating auger in the juicing process and crushes the produce against a steel mesh screen. The varieties of this type of juicer include the horizontal auger juicer, and the vertical auger juicing machine.
How the juicer works
Once the fruit/vegetables/herbs are placed in the juicer machine, they are grated into a pulp, and then the liquid is spun out of it. The juicer has an internal basket which collects the pulp, allowing the juice to pass through and is collected. Check here !
Things to consider when buying the best juicer
Depending on whatindividual priorities, best juicer machines should exhibit the following features:
- Easy to use. Some juicer machines are too complicated to operate, once bought, they end up gaining dust somewhere at the corner of your kitchen.
- Fast touse. The process of juice making should be fast and time-saving, if a juicer consumes more than five minutes, it should not be an ideal juicer especially for busy people.
- Easy to clean. Some juicers have few cleaning parts; others are just easy to clean
- The market price should be relatively low. Too many expensive juicers defeat the purpose, especially in domestic purpose
- The amount of noise it produces. Loud noises could be irritating. The best juicer should produce a relatively low sound; too much noise could be a sign of technical hitches.
- The juicing machine’s warrant. Some brands offer a two-year warranty while others do not have any warrant. A warrant is a guarantee just in case the juicer stops functioning.
- The amount of space it will use. The size of a juicer should be considerably small. The large the juicer, the more complicated it is.
- Effective for the purpose- some juicers are not effectivefor all types of produce, for instance, they work well for fruits but have a problem when it comes to greens and herbs.
- The quality of juice- some juicers will yield juice to be consumed within 15 minutes due to oxidation and other faults, while others will have allowance time of up to 72 hours.
To boost your health and that of your family, the best juicer machine should be an important gadget in your home. The choice of a juicer machine should take into consideration its cost, durability, ease of use and the accessibility of all parts for cleaning purposes. Cheers as you boost your health and make wise decisions in buying the best juicer machines.